Physical: these recommendations serve to illuminate shoes which
help the foot work. There is no substitute for going barefoot when
Financial: By clicking on the links below and purchasing anything, I
get a small kickback which I use to fund further workshops. Thank you!
Criteria for following recommendations
- Very flexible sole to encourage the foot to pronate, load, and
grapple while walking and running, i.e.
- No high-heels
I am currently evaluating other footwear. If you have any suggestions
drop me a line please.
Interesting tested shoes:
- So far: good normal shoes
- the sole is generally too stiff
- vibram fivefingers
- good ground connection
- stink horribly without a regular vinegar treatment
- Expensive relative to their durability